Doctors, nurses and care teams in our fully staffed emergency department work quickly to understand your needs and deliver the care that’s right for you and your family.
The emergency department at Cookeville Regional Medical Center is ready for your emergency needs. Physicians and staff are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, along with specialists ready to handle any type of emergency including surgeons, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, pulmonary/critical care specialists, obstetricians, neurologists, neurosurgeons and many more.
Call 911 or go directly to an emergency room if you or a family member are experiencing:
- Severe allergic reactions
- Sudden abdominal pain (moderate to severe)
- Severe burns
- Sudden back pain (severe)
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- Pregnant and having labor pains
- Sudden neurologic changes like weakness, difficulty speaking, numbness, difficulty walking, or loss of consciousness
- Stroke symptoms
- Severe skin infections or complicated abscesses
The emergency department at Cookeville Regional Medical Center faces Cedar Avenue.
Cookeville Regional Emergency Department
1 Medical Center Blvd.
Cookeville, TN 38501