An appointment cancellation policy will go into effect beginning Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022, for those who visit the Cookeville Regional Physician offices. A no show or cancellation/reschedule made with less than a 24 hour notice significantly limits our ability to make the appointment available for another patient in need.
- Please provide our office a 24-hour notice in the event that you need to reschedule your appointment. This will allow us the opportunity to provide care to another patient.
- A “no-show”, “no-call” without proper 24 hour notification will be assessed a $25 fee. This fee is not billable to your insurance.
- If you are 15 or more minutes late for your appointment, the appointment may be cancelled and rescheduled.
- As a courtesy, we make reminder calls, send out email reminders and text messages for appointments in advance. Please note, if a reminder call or message is not received, the cancellation policy remains in effect.
- Three missed appointments may result in the termination of the physician/patient relationship.
If you have any questions, please let the office staff know and they will be glad to clarify any questions you may have.