Hospital Main Number: 931-528-2541
Outpatient Imaging Center
More Amenities, Service, State-of-the-Art Testing and Professional Staff
Cookeville Regional Medical Center offers a variety of diagnostic services to help physicians in the Upper Cumberland make accurate diagnoses and formulate treatment plans. Diagnostic services include various types of testing that confirm the existence of illness, disease or injury.
Same-day and evening appointments provide scheduling flexibility for both the patient and physician.
- Appointments are completed without interruption for emergent exams.
- Physicians have immediate access to images and results by way of secure Internet access.
- The Women’s Center offers screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound and breast MRI.
- With results for mammography screenings given within 12 hours.
- Bone density imaging is provided within the same Women’s Center.
- An on-site laboratory allows patients to have blood drawn or specimens taken at the same convenient location.
- Pricing is competitive with other comparable facilities.
- Most insurance plans are accepted.
The Upper Cumberland’s only 3T short-bore, open scanner, which features the strongest magnet available for clinical use today, is located at The Outpatient Imaging Center.
- A bariatric X-ray table that supports up to 600 pounds of weight is provided for added comfort and positioning for larger patients.
- Real-time and digitized fluoroscopy and traditional X-ray provide a range of options for testing that best suits the patient’s needs and that of his/her physician.
- Ultrasound-guided, MRI-guided and stereotactic breast biopsies are available to ensure the best possible procedure is used to diagnose each patient.
- One of the fastest (40-slice) CT scanners in the Upper Cumberland – particularly beneficial for the elderly and children – is located at The Outpatient Imaging Center.
- The region’s only high field, true short-bore, open 3T MRI scanner creates a less confining exam experience.
All CRMC clinical imaging staff members maintain advanced credentials in their specialties to ensure quality service, knowledge and skill.
- Board-certified radiologists and cardiologists are committed to expediting imaging results so physicians can quickly attend to their patients’ care.
- Each of our staff members is focused on providing the best possible service and the highest-quality procedures for our patients, all in a warm, welcoming environment.