Hospital Main Number: 931-528-2541
Cookeville Regional Medical Center has taken their breast program to the next level and is now among the elite group of institutions nationwide providing breast care after receiving a three-year/full accreditation designated by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons. This achievement makes Cookeville Regional’s breast program the only accredited breast center in the Upper Cumberland.
As the only accredited comprehensive breast care program in the region, CRMC is pleased to offer you...
- Comprehensive care, including a full range of state-of-the-art services for breast care
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
- Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care
- Quality breast care close to home
For more information about receiving care and why NAPBC accreditation matters to you as the patient, click here to download the official NAPBC brochure.
or 866-258-5416 (toll-free)
Find a Physician
We have over 200 physicians and specialists ready to serve your health care needs.