Cookeville Regional Health & Fitness Fairs
Cookeville Regional wants our community to be healthy.
Take part in quarterly health screenings offered at affordable prices. CRMC's quarterly health fairs also feature dozens of health information booths, including many from Cookeville Regional.
Most all of the health fairs are from 7:00 am to 10:00 am in the hospital's Education Center located inside in the East Entrance of the hospital beside the emergency entrance.
These health fairs provide an opportunity for community members to participate in affordable screenings to keep health and wellness top of mind throughout the year. For more information or to register for an upcoming fair call (931) 783-2743.
Local business and industries may also take advantage of health fair events on-site at their facilities through The Workplace Wellness Department.
- Blood Pressure * free with any screening
- Oxygen Saturation * free with any screening
- Cholesterol and Lipid Profile $15
- Vitamin D Level $50
- Prostate Specific Antigen $15
- Complete Blood Count $ 10
- Complete Chemistry Profile $15
- Thyroid Profile $40
- Hemoglobin A1C $15
- Blood Type $15
- Bone Density $10
- Free and Total Testostrone Levels $45
- Pulmonary Function Screening $10 (may not be at all events)
- Low Dose Lung CT Screening $99 (Will be done at CRMC if Criteria met)
- B-12 Level $25
- Folic Acid (Folate) $25
Fasting is recommended for 12 hours before either the Complete Chemistry Profile or Lipid Profile is drawn. Blood is drawn only once even if you have all lab studies done.
Dates, Times & Locations
Sep 14, 2016 7:00am - 10:00am
Fairfield Glade Conference Center - 128 Stonehenge Drive
Sep 24, 2016 7:00am - 10:00am
CRMC Education Center
or 877-377-2762 (toll-free)